Kemper Personal Insurance Auto Coverage
Customized Personal Auto Insurance Options
Kemper Personal Insurance offers a wide range of customizable coverages, deductibles, and limits to meet the needs of discerning drivers. You can customize your auto policy with the following options:
- Kemper Prime Auto Enhanced* – Combines many popular coverages at a great value:
- Waiver of first accident or minor violation**
- Diminishing deductible credit for safe driving
- Waiver of deductible when the insured car is damaged when parked
- Personal property protection
- Trip interruption expenses
- Key or entry transmitter device replacement
- Kemper Total™ - Ideal for new cars. While most insurers only pay actual cash value, we can pay the amount necessary to repair the vehicle or buy a new one.
- Auto Loan/Lease - Sometimes called "gap" insurance, this can pay the difference between your vehicle’s actual cash value and the outstanding amount on your loan or lease.
Kemper Personal Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
What discounts are available?
Kemper Personal Insurance offers several discounts and saving opportunities to help keep your costs down, including:
- Defensive Driver – When you complete a qualified driver training or defensive driving course.
- Military – For active and retired members of the military, and Junior and Senior Cadets at a military academy.
- Anti-Theft – If your car has an active or passive device that disables the car.
- Good Student – When your young driver ranks scholastically high in school.
If I insure my car and my home with Kemper Personal Insurance, can I get a discount?
If you insure both your auto and home with Kemper Personal Insurance, you may be eligible for a discount, one deductible, and the convenience of one billing statement. Find out more about our home, condo or renters insurance.
Can I add additional liability coverage to my policy?
Yes, additional liability protection is available.
Where can I go to find an independent insurance agent in my neighborhood?
You can find a local independent insurance agent through our Find an Agent tool.
How can interested independent agents get appointed to sell Kemper Personal Insurance?
Interested agents can apply by filling out this form.
* Not available in North Carolina
** Varies by state
This material is for general informational purposes only. Products, services, and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.