Kemper Personal Insurance Homeowners Coverage
Homeowners Coverage for Every Need
Kemper Personal Insurance offers several homeowners insurance solutions, with robust property and liability coverages, designed to fit any budget:
- Kemper Prime Home Essentials – Provides essential coverages for your home and possessions. Protection can be broadened by adding further coverage, including Personal Property Replacement Cost, Water Backup, Equipment Breakdown, and more.
- Kemper Prime Home Enhanced – All of the coverages from Home Essentials with some higher limits. Automatically includes coverages such as Water Backup, Personal Property Replacement Cost, and Identity Fraud Expense.
- Kemper Prime Home Elite – Offers the broadest and deepest coverage. Features all the insurance benefits of our Home Enhanced product along with higher limits in some coverage categories.
Both Kemper Prime Home Enhanced and Kemper Prime Home Elite come with Blanket Property Limit, which provides greater flexibility during claims settlement. It can combine the limits of all four property coverage categories (such as your home and a detached garage) into a single maximum we could pay for a covered loss in any one of the categories.
Homeowners Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
What discounts and savings options are available?
With our Package policy, you can enjoy a discount on your auto and homeowners premium, one deductible, and one-bill convenience. Several additional discounts and saving opportunities are available to help keep your costs down, including:
- Package – When you insure both your home and auto with Kemper Personal Insurance.
- Military – For active and retired members of the military, and Junior and Senior Cadets at a military academy.
- Home Safety – If whole house water leak protection or automatic gas shutoff valve has been installed.
- Protective devices - Including alarms / detectors.
Can I add coverage for valuables?
Yes, you can add coverage for your valuables with our Scheduled Personal Property and Blanket Valuable Items endorsements - protection for everything from collectibles to jewelry to antiques.
Is there a coverage option available for appliances?
Yes, you can help protect your important household appliances and systems with Equipment Breakdown coverage for minimal extra cost.
Where can I go to find an independent insurance agent in my neighborhood?
You can find a local independent insurance agent through our Find an Agent tool.
How can interested independent agents get appointed to sell Kemper Personal Insurance?
Interested agents can apply by filling out this form.
*Products vary in North Carolina. This material is for general informational purposes only. Products, services, and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.