Kemper Personal Insurance Mobile Home Coverage
Flexible, Affordable Coverage for Mobile and Manufactured Homes
Are you looking to protect your mobile home without breaking the bank? Kemper makes it simple and fast to get affordable coverage for your mobile or manufactured home.
Our insurance policy may offer coverage that helps with:
- Damage to the Home - If your mobile or manufactured home is damaged or destroyed during certain events such as theft, hail, lightening, and fire.
- Protection for Personal Items - A mobile home insurance policy may also cover common personal items in the home for covered events and up to the limit on the policy, including TVs, clothing, jewelry, furniture, and computers.
Mobile Home Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
How much is mobile home insurance?
Mobile home insurance can range anywhere from $300 per year to more than $1,000 per year depending upon factors such as location, home size, market value, deductible, and other variables.
Additional factors impacting cost:
- Year the home was built.
- The material used to build.
- Safety devices (smoke detectors, sprinklers, etc.).
- Repair history.
- Value of personal contents.
Will a homeowners policy cover my mobile or manufactured home? If you own a modular home, a regular homeowners insurance policy can apply. If you have a mobile or manufactured home, you'll need to get a specific mobile home insurance policy. Some mobile parks require that you have mobile home insurance before moving onto the grounds.
Where can I go to find an independent insurance agent in my neighborhood?
You can find a local independent insurance agent through our Find an Agent tool.
How can interested independent agents get appointed to sell Kemper Personal Insurance?
Interested agents can apply by filling out this form.
This material is for general informational purposes only. Products, services, and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances, current policy contract language prevails. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.