Your home. Your valuables. Your vacation condo. And, the rental property. The insurance professionals at Kemper Preferred can cover them all with coverage options that meet your needs.
Whether home is a house, a condo or an apartment, we have coverage options that fit your needs. We offer Condo coverage to suit the specific needs of condominium owners. Renting your home? Kemper Preferred offers Renters insurance to protect your valuables. Ask your Independent Agent to walk you through our multiple Homeowners coverages and enhancements.
Consider adding Replacement Cost Contents coverage to your Home Policy. Replacement Cost Contents provides an even greater level of protection because it can eliminate depreciation of an item's value; it generally covers the item's replacement cost.
Moreover, when you supplement your Home policy with Replacement Cost Dwelling, you can get a higher dollar limit on your Dwelling coverage.
Ways to save
Several Homeowners discounts are available to help keep your costs down, including:
- Mature Homeowner
- Package Plus
- Protective Devices (alarms/detectors)
What else do I need to know?
- You can add coverage for your valuables with our Scheduled Personal Property, Blanket Valuable Items and Personal Electronic Equipment endorsements—protection for everything from collectibles to home theater systems
- Find out more about our Auto insurance
- Additional liability protection is available
- With our Package Plus policy, you can enjoy one-bill convenience, additional coverage, a discount on your Auto and Homeowners premium and Blanket Property Limit (BPL)
Kemper Preferred can help you with your Homeowners insurance needs. Talk to your Independent Agent today. If you don't have an agent, find one now.
All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.