Auto Insurance Coverage
Kemper Direct offers auto insurance coverage enhancements that Protect Your Wallet®, Protect Your Sanity®, and Protect Your Family. Choose the option(s) that give you the right mix of coverage at an affordable rate, based on your specific set of needs.
Protect Your Wallet®
- Renewal Assurance™ – Renewal Assurance™ assures you’re always able to renew your policy barring any major incidents.
- Accident Forgiveness – Accident Forgiveness protects you from rate changes due to an accident on an otherwise safe driving record, even if you’re at fault.
Protect Your Sanity®
- Roadside Assistance – Roadside Assistance provides help when you need a tire change, run out of gas, need a vehicle jumpstart, get locked out of your car, or need towing services.
- Rental Car Reimbursement – If your vehicle is out of commission because of a covered loss, we’ll reimburse you for up to $30 per day with a $600 maximum benefit on covered losses.
- Trip Interruption – If you’re traveling and an accident or mechanical issue is an obstacle, we’ll provide up to $600 for expenses such as transportation and lodging if you’re over 100 miles from home.
Protect Your Family
- Pet Protection – Get up to $2,000 in medical expense coverage for your cat(s) and/or dog(s) if they were injured due to a covered accident.
- Enhanced Car Seat Replacement – Your children’s car seats are eligible to be replaced after a covered accident regardless of damage with no deductible required.
- Dependent Protection – We’ll provide up to $1,000 in daycare costs if a covered accident leaves you unable to care for your child. We’ll also provide $10,000 to your dependents if a fatality occurs due to a covered accident.
Enhanced Car Seat Replacement is not available in Illinois.All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.