Don't my association fees pay for my condo insurance?
As specialists in homeowners insurance, we understand the special needs of condominium owners.
When you choose to buy Condominium insurance from Kemper Preferred, your condo and contents may be covered from losses resulting from:
- Fire and lightning
- Smoke damage
- Windstorm and hail
- Theft, burglary and robbery
- Vandalism or malicious acts
- Window glass damage in the condo (if insured is liable)
- Falling objects
- Collapse caused by weight of ice, snow and sleet
- Accidental discharge of water from plumbing, heating, air conditioning or household appliances
- Freezing in plumbing, heating, air conditioning or household appliances
And you may have protection from losses including:
- Personal liability
- Personal property at home and away from home
- Theft of property from your car
- Unit owner loss assessments
- Additional living expenses
- Credit card, fund transfer card, forgery and counterfeit money
- Damage to property of others
- Debris removal
- Medical payments to others
- Trees, shrubs and other plants
- Fire department service charges
- Inflation protection
Be sure to ask your agent about discounts on Condominium insurance that may be available to you.
What else do I need to know?
- Find out more about our Auto insurance
- You can add coverage for your valuables with our Scheduled Personal Property, Blanket Valuable Items and Personal Electronic Equipment endorsements—protection for everything from collectibles to home theater systems
- Additional liability protection is available
Kemper Preferred can help you with your Condo insurance needs. Talk to your Independent Agent today. If you don’t have an agent, find one now.
All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting our underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.