What do you call home? A mid-century ranch house? A Victorian beauty? A downtown loft? There are almost as many choices of property coverage as there are homes. If you’re like most of us, your home is your largest investment. Be sure it’s properly covered.
What to look for in a Kemper Homeowners insurance policy:
- Loss or damage to dwellings
- Loss or damage to your personal property (contents of your home)
- Personal liability in case of injury to others or damage to someone else's property
- Living expenses when your home is damaged
- Medical payments for others injured on your property
You can receive additional discounts on your Homeowners insurance when you take extra precautions by having:
- Home sprinkler systems
- Fire and burglar alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detectors
- Deadbolt locks
What else do I need to know?
- Find out more about our Auto insurance
- Additional liability protection is available
- Definitions of common insurance terms
Click a link below to find out more.
Kemper Preferred provides products and services for individuals and families who want protection for their homes, vehicles and other valuables and sells through an exclusive network of independent agencies.
Kemper Direct provides Auto, Home and Renters insurance to people who are comfortable buying insurance directly online or by phone with one of our licensed professionals.
All statements are subject to the terms, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. In all instances current policy contract language prevails. Products, services and discounts referenced herein are not available in all states or in all underwriting companies. Furthermore, the products and prices of our various Kemper business segments differ. Coverage is subject to individual policyholders meeting the applicable underwriting qualifications and state availability. Other terms, conditions and exclusions may apply.